Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pinterest: DIY ideas i found!

My new little obsession: Pinterest (basically anything of interest people "Pin It" on the site you see the picture and follow the link to the page! Great idea!) If you haven't found this new little addictive website follow the links to a few of these DIY ideas i have found to get the drift! Quite addictive! Right...back to pinning!



Source: ideastosteal.com via Ali on Pinterest


Source: ruthiauda.com via Ali on Pinterest


Source: thebridescafe.com via Ali on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I am avoiding clicking on the link - I don't need any more addictions :)

    I hope you have had an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - I am so in love with this site too after recently coming across it - I can imagine a whole lot of unfinished projects cluttering my house in the coming few weeks... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am addicted to Pinterest! Love those herbs in the old tea tins :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails