Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cheeky wee arachnid

I looked over last night whilst deeply engrossed in Desperate Housewives to find this fella happily sitting on my arm. Luckily, with my cherub sleeping, i did one of those inhaling silent screams, along with a power flick to send it flying off my arm and onto the couch. The other half jumped out of his skin, mainly cause of my reaction not the spider. A quick photoshoot and the little blighter is now outside with all his friends (i can't squish things, they were only being spiders after all!). But whooooa muma, this is the chunkiest spider i have seen in a while! We have also had 3 huge white tails and they saw a different exit sadly, via the toilet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I love comments ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails