Friday, November 5, 2010

Tarseal love ♥

♥♥♥ Me and the other half went for a ride last Sunday....together...without a baby...or a dog!!! We escaped into the Nelson sunshine whilst Popa babysat the monster and needy dog. It was so nice out on the bike, riding along the waterfront and around town. I even felt like i could ride at a decent click too, and no drafting either ;) I felt like my old self again and loved being on the road! Looking forward to some more sunshine hours this Sunday and some quality time with the other half as i haven't seen him all week. I thought i would never get out for a ride with the husband as the monster can be a bit tricky with her sleeps, and not wishing that on anyone bar the ones that have to endure it it's been 7 months till this ride!  So WAHOOO bring on some more tarseal! ♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ I love comments ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails