Friday, March 4, 2011

Things i'm loving...

Linking in with the lovely Paisley Jade again:



button2


I'm loving my husband, how fortunate i am to have him in my life, how i miss him whilst he is away on work. How wonderful he is as a father, did i mention i miss him whilst he is away!




I'm loving Blueseventy, i won a competition they were running to win a swimskin. I still can't believe i won, i never win anything let alone this amazing item. And i need all the help i can in the swim as it's my least favorite discipline in triathlon. Now at least i'll look fast...zoom zoom!




I'm loving being part of Handmade For Christchurch a group of wonderful people donating handmade items that are being auctioned off on TradeMe to raise funds for Christchurch! Awesome job New Zealand, Kia Kaha Christchurch!

3 comments:

  1. Love your list - and yay for your awesome guy. Your header is soooo cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy swimming, you'll certainly look the part!! I love & miss my husband too, he's living interstate & overseas for 3 years, sigh, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous header, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails